Everyone can make a difference! The work the volunteers do impact all our lives. At Bloomberg impact is the bottom line. Philanthropy and service have always been an integral part of their culture. They encourage you to give something back to the community as well! How would you feel about creating an application for “Peer to Peer Philanthropy” cause?
They would like you to come up with a project that they could use to promote all these initiative. Some examples could be:
- An application that will help smaller charities to get visibility from larger benefactors.
- An application to introduce people to programming education. Or more general a system that will match people with tutors or even individuals that need help to be able to get it from benefactors or individuals that want to volunteer or donate their time or things – think about it as a matching platform for volunteering!
RESOURCES AND EXTRA INFORMATION
HOW CAN YOU WIN THIS TRACK?
In general, Bloomberg encourages teams to hit on four main aspects:
- The problem being addressed and why it’s important.
- The solution/technology.
- The impact of the solution.
- The originality of the idea.
Fitbit for the members of the winning team.